Reopening of Elizabeth Seton Memory Care Center
3/1/2021, Duration 14 Days
- Volunteers are to call and schedule visits and weekly testing.
- 2 Volunteers are able to come into ESMCC for each resident.
- Visits are not to last longer than 2 hours.
- Visits are limited to 2 times a week.
- Visits are to take place in resident rooms or outside.
- Volunteers are to be tested prior to first visit then weekly. ESMCC can provide Point of Care antigen COVID -19 testing. Results in 15 minutes.
- Prescreening form must be filled out with times in and out of unit.
- Double masks must be worn while in ESMCC.
- Hand sanitizer must be used prior to and frequently while in the unit. Bring your own hand sanitizer for use while in Memory Care as we cannot leave it out due to possible ingestion.
- Please do not come to ESMCC if you have been exposed to someone who has COVID – 19 or you have signs or symptoms of COVID – 19 or any contagious disease.
- Residents rooms will be sanitized and sprayed after each visit.
All visitation will be stopped if anyone develops signs, symptoms or tests positive for COVID -19. We will then be required to do another baseline test on all residents and staff until all are negative then we will restart Step 1.
Duration 14 Days
- Visitors are to call the unit to schedule visits and testing. 724 853 7948 X 1175
- 4 visitors may come in each week. (Four individual people)
- Two visitors may come for each visit.
- Visits should last no longer than 2 hours.
- Residents may have visitors 3 times per week.
- Visits will continue to be outside or in resident’s room
- Visitors must be tested prior to visiting and then weekly for COVID – 19 ESMCC Will provide point of care testing.
- Please continue to fill out prescreen with time in and time out.
- All visitors must wear masks.
- Use hand sanitizer prior to entering ESMCC.
- Use frequently while visiting.
It is best to carry hand sanitizer with you while you are in ESMCC as we cannot have it out in resident’s rooms due to possible ingestion.
- Please do not enter ESMCC of you have been exposed to anyone with COVID -19 or have any signs or symptoms of COVID -19 or other contagious disease.
- Staff must wipe down and spray resident rooms after each visit.
All visitation will be stopped with if anyone tests positive for COVID -19. After all staff and residents have a negative baseline test we will resume Step 0ne.
Duration 14 Days
- All Non-essential personal, essential personal, visitors and volunteers are allowed to visit.
- All the above must submit to an initial Covid-19 test and then weekly test until the DOH deems no longer necessary.
- ESMCC will provide point of care tests while available. Point of Care test take 15 minutes.
- All above must schedule visits with staff of ESMCC by calling the unit at 724 853 7948 x 1175
- All visitor must wear masks.
- All above persons must fill out prescreen and sign time in and out.
- Please do not enter ESMCC if you have any signs of COVID -19 or other contagious disease.
- We encourage visits to be in resident’s rooms or outside. If it is necessary to visit in common room please maintain 6 feet social distancing,
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and use frequently while in Memory Care. We are unable to leave hand sanitizer out due to possible ingestion
All visitation will be stopped and we will revert back to Stage one after all residents and staff test negative for COVID – 19.