Full-time and Part-time Nurse Aide needed. 3, 12 hour shifts per week. We will train the right candidate!
The Sisters of Charity of Seton Hill are looking to fill nursing positions in order to provide continued care at their motherhouse. Residents are cared for by compassionate, caring individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those who served their faith. This care ranges from assisting residents with the difficult transition from living life independently in the community to having to rely on others for basic care needs, to making their final days a peaceful journey home.
We are looking for someone we know will thrive in their professional career, and at the end of the day, leave feeling like they made a difference in someone’s life.
When you join our team, you will be welcomed by seasoned individuals willing to assist in any way possible.
General duties of Nurse Aide include:
- Helping with the Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) for residents, including toileting, showering, assisting with meals, light cleaning, and other essential daily activities.
- Participate in shift change meetings to communicate with oncoming associates regarding resident status or special needs.
- Give emotional support to the residents by treating them with respect, dignity and always maintaining a positive and cheerful appearance.
- Promote safety and wellbeing of the residents through use of written and verbal procedures, safety equipment and awareness of any potential dangers.
- Encourage independence among residents.
The Sisters of Charity of Seton Hill is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is offered without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, sex, ancestry, national origin, or age.
3,12 Hr Shifts
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Health, Vision, Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement