Seeking Unity on Giving Tuesday
Giving Tuesday is an opportunity for people throughout the world to demonstrate unity and to give thanks to the charities who meet the many needs of people every day, especially during this devastating pandemic. The Sisters of Charity of Seton Hill pray daily for people worldwide to unite in faith, hope, and charity. Let us all join our hearts and pray for
- those who are grieving the loss of loved ones,
- those who care for patients on the front lines of the disease,
- those who are experiencing hunger, anxiety, illness, and loneliness,
- those who have lost their jobs and businesses,
- teachers and children who are learning from home,
- our leaders and everyday heroes who rise in the morning despite their fears, go to work and have faith that together we will face successfully the many challenges in the days ahead.
The Sisters of Charity express our charitable mission through daily prayer, song, Masses, and ministries. Your generosity helps us support others, including our beloved elder and infirm sisters at Caritas Christi. On the Day of Giving we invite you to help us to purchase much needed medical equipment at Caritas Christi, in particular a bladder scanner, pulse oximeters, and infrared thermometers.
May our ever-loving God bless each of you with safety and good health.